Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This One Goes Out to Auntie Bessie

Liam loves his Auntie Bessie. She is so talented and has made so many awesome things for him. She makes the most beautiful hats and each one is like a little work of art. Here he is in his star hat at the lake this weekend.


Auntie Bessie has also been talking and talking about seeing him in his little bumbo seat. Well, here he is! He is such a little old man.


He's not a real fan of tummy time and up until now has just kept his head facedown on the blanket. This weekend he started to figure out he has elbows and arms that can help him lift his head!


Little man is just developing so much - every day he's changing and we are having the best time witnessing it.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I second the shout-out to the Aunt Bessie Original Hat Line. I loved the one she made for Maison and it now sits on a shelf displayed with all the other tee tiny baby items that she has outgrown but I cannot imagine putting away.

bp said...

I just keep going back and looking at these pics. I can't decide which is my favorite. of course I love the bumbo shot, but the hat one is sooooooooooooooo sweet of his little face!! I can't wait to see the bugger in the bumbo in person!!