He goes to the clinic with Will to have his hair and nails done.
It's hard work being king of the clinic and prancing around all day. Every week when he gets home from his big day, I ask Will how Walker behaved that day. He's usually a brat. He steals toys from all the other dogs, even if they are a 10th of this size. And even if he already has 3 toys in his mouth, if another dog has a different toy, he will try to steal it. He begs for treats from all the workers (and, of course, who can resist giving him treats). He whines when Will pays attention to other dogs.
So, as you can imagine at the end of the day, Walker Dog is very tired. You can usually find him sprawled out on his bed for the next day and a half. He doesn't even lift his eyebrow when we call his name. He's completely wiped out and exhausted.
It's so tough being Walker Dog. I wish I had a spa day every week where I could be pampered and spoiled like he is. And as rotten as he is, you can't help but pet and love him and think it's cute. Wouldn't that be nice if that was how it was in real life...

1 comment:
Oh sweet walker!!! We miss you so much!!!!!
Post a Comment