We just got Liam's 2 year pictures back and I absolutely love them. I'm having trouble posting other shots, but at least was able to get this one on. He was such a ham for the camera and Ms. Bonnie (the Blink Lady). He's a sweet little man and his world is getting ready to be rocked, since little miss Julia will be here in just over 4 weeks. I have no doubt that Liam is going to be a precious big bother and just love her to death. He is so much fun right now and still the same cuddle bug he's always been! He's talking so much and repeats just about everything we say. Every day he's using new words and amazing us at what he's learned. Their brains are just absolute sponges right now and it is fascinating and just wonderful to witness. We're just so, so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww such a cute pic (future heartbreaker!)and I'm super excited y'all finally got him saying "War Eagle!"...that's a must! But be careful about that "sponge stage" as that one can work for you or against you! hehehe Hope you all are doing well and loving life!
Post a Comment