Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sleep Saga Update

Last night was a good night. The sweet little man is learning, it seems. He cried for less than a minute when we put him down for bed at 7. He woke up about midnight and Will gave him a bottle and when he came back to bed said, "It's going to be a long night." Liam was so mad and screaming so hard. BUT it lasted less than a minute and he was back to sleep. He woke up a couple of more times crying pretty hard, but it only lasted a couple of minutes before he put himself back to sleep and then slept until 7. PROGRESS! I'm not getting too excited yet, but I am definitely hopeful!

More blog posts are in progress - especially his birthday and Christmas and walking ones! It's a busy time and so much to blog about at once! I've at least started the posts, though...