When I picked Liam up on Friday, he was having snacks with John Marshall at the little table in their classroom. He had just gotten up from a 3 HOUR NAP on his nap mat. How cute it that?
Liam's favorite book is called DOGS. His great-great aunt Dot Dot gave it to him. He loves Shaggy Dog and like to pull and eat its' fur. Here he is on the last page of the book where he can lift up and find the cat. He loves to show us where the cat is!
Liam has been home this week with a sinus infection. He's feeling fine and at JJ's today. Bless him. He really does have my sinus. So sorry, my precious!

1 comment:
They are big boys at that snack table! Poor John Marshall is in his second "back up" outfit--his diapers haven't been able to keep up with him this week :(
I hate that Liam is sick, I wondered where he was yesterday.
Post a Comment