No longer a Tiny Tulip, our little man is now a Bouncing Buttercup. He, along with 4 other little boys (all within a month of each other) moved up together on October 1. When I picked him up last week, he was out on playground. Here he is showing me his fistfull of dirt. Meanwhile, one of his little buddies was eating her handfull.
We now drop him off with his nap mat, sippie cup and have to put on his little shoes. The most impressive feat of this new class is naptime. All 5 of these little 9 and 10 month old boys (along with the others in the class) take a scheduled nap at noon, right after lunch, and all actually nap on mats for over 2 hours. I expected it to take some time to transition, but they all actually did it on their first day! I didn't believe it until I saw proof from one of the moms who went to check on her little one their first day in the new class and took pictures of each of the boys. These teachers are miracle workers and they make it sound like it's so easy.

Liam has made a wonderful transition. He is happy and seems to have adapted well to the schedule, new classroom and new teachers.

No comments:
Post a Comment