I was so busy catching this cute picture of him standing with his truck toy that I failed to notice that he had stuffed a nasty leaf in his mouth. He fought me like crazy to get it out.
Last weekend we went to Talladega for a barbecue for one of Will's cousins getting married soon. Liam got introduced to horses for the first time.
Sunday afternoon we went to Sunday Aftertunes at Vulcan and he enjoyed being outside and, in particular, meeting other little ones. He would take off crawling to other blankets to the little ones who were his age - it's fascinating to watch. He crawled to the edge of their blankets and would sit in front of the baby and smile and say "hi" and just sit there and smile. It was pretty funny.
I was able to stop by to witness his naptime in person and found him face down sound asleep. It was the first time I had seen it for myself!
We've been doing practicing wearing the mane for his Halloween costume. He's doing pretty well and doesn't even pull or tug at it. I think we're ready for tomorrow's party and parade at school and for the big day on Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment