Monday, January 12, 2009

Four Weeks Old


Liam is four weeks old today!

It's so hard to believe. Time has gone by very quickly. He is eating like a champ, still. I can hardly keep up with his eating schedule. He grunts, groans, coos, snores and uses his vocal chords in very creative ways these days. He is making some kind of noise most all of the time. He also loves to stretch. He's making great eye contact and even tracking us.


Not much exciting to report. I don't think much these days. I breastfeed, burp (Liam), hold him, and try to sleep when I can. I have seriously perfected the power nap. Good thing I can sleep almost anytime, anywhere. It's definitely come in handy. I have also watched more episodes of What Not to Wear and Law & Order (Criminal Intent, SVU and just L&O) than I can count. I don't get anything done during the day, as he is always needing something. But that's okay, that's what mommy's here for.


Thursday is Liam's 1 month doctor's appointment. We are most anxious to see how much weight he's gained and how much he's grown. We have no doubt that he's put on quite a bit of weight, as you can see it in his cheeks - and even his little hands are plumping out!

4 comments:

The Solomons said...

Yummy!!!!! I love him!

iMollie said...

he is so perfectly beautiful - thanks for taking the time to take pictures and comment!

ggsmeme said...

Liam is a beautiful little boy! I would love to give him a great big 'lovey' right now. You do know that new mothers do 'lose their minds' for a little while... it is a documented fact.
You are doing a wonderful job, love you. ML

The Rathmell Family said...

He looks wonderful! And you sound like you're tolerating new parenthood relly well! Good job, Mama!