We went yesterday for Liam's 1 month doctor's appointment. He is definitely a growing boy and weighed in at 11 pounds, 12 ounces! That puts him in the 90th percentile for weight. Measuring at 22 and 3/4 inches long, he's in the 85-90 percentile for length!
Wednesday, Aunt Bessie and cousin Lawson flew in from Denver to meet Liam. It's been so much fun. Lawson is staying at my parents (my mom is in the pic above with Bess) for the week and Bessie is here to spend time with us.
I keep trying to think of little things I can share with you on the blog...thoughts, reflections, insights, observations, etc. and I just don't come up with anything profound or interesting to share. I kinda figure you're more interested in pictures than what I think anyway.
Motherhood is wonderful and difficult to express in words. I fall in love with him every time I look at him. I miss him when I'm away - even if it's just for 30 minutes. After I sleep and wake up and see him, it's like a reunion after a long time away. Weird, I know, but that's how it feels.
He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I melt whenever he makes eye contact with that sweet face.

3 comments:
ooooo thanks for making me cry into my keyboard...he's so beautiful!
and that was nice of Bess and Mar to dress alike for the photo op. So Marilyn.
Miss yall terribly.
Great post! I think you summed up motherhood pretty well. That is quite the handsome fellow you have there.
And thanks for posting a pic of Bessie. I miss her face terribly and was so glad to see it!
So sweet Liam, I miss him and his mom...I'll have to come visit this week to stratch the itch! He is precious!
Post a Comment