Thursday, September 4, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog...

So, I've gotten into a rhythm (kinda) where I'm blogging about once a week when I post my new bump watch photo. Today, I just don't have a single idea about what to blog about.

Hard to believe, those of you who know me for sure, that I don't have some kind of opinion, observation, project, idea or something to discuss or ponder. I'm sure I do, in there somewhere, I'm just having a hard time pulling it out.

So, I decided to blog about not having anything to blog about. I'm sure I'm not the first, however, at least I admit that what I write won't have meaningful content. There are many bloggers out there, I think, who blog and think what they're writing is meaningful and interesting to the readers. I don't think that at all.

And have you ever noticed that there are people whose conversation is like that, too. Perfect strangers (grocery stores are the worst) will just start telling other perfect strangers information about their lives that they think that other person needs to hear...or they think it's interesting and, of course, you wouldn't want to miss out on that info. That's when I start digging in my purse for my credit card or start counting groceries in my cart.

So, you've wasted enough time of your day reading this blog about nothing...hopefully next time, I'll be able to put some more thought into it. Maybe. These days, my uterus is getting most of the blood that usually goes to my brain.

1 comment:

The Solomons said...

Hey!!! I've caught you digging in your purse when I'm talking to you.....AH-HA, I see now.... :)