An overwhelming percentage of those polled guessed boy. Odds played out about 3:1.
Here's a picture of the ultrasound. I'm sure it will make it clear as mud for some of you since there's no one there to describe what you're looking at. But, I'll give you a chance to try and then explain it to you:

So, what you want to look at is the stuff inside the dark blob (see, so clear). The view you see is as if the baby is sitting on a glass table and you're underneath looking up -all you see is the legs and the rump (and the identifying factor). So, the pelvic bones are the bright white things on the left and then legs are extending out. You can see all of one leg and just part of the other. The circled part is, well, his...
Yep, we're having a boy! If you can't make out the ultrasound, just trust us, we're 100% sure and absolutely excited. If you'd like further explanation, please feel free to call.
I felt him move for the first time today and it is just so very cool.
So, now it's on to getting ready, as we have been very successfully and predictably procrastinating (we do that so well). It does take us awhile to make decisions, so it definitely isn't too soon to pick out stuff for the nursery.
Oh, as for the name, William Perry Stowe, IV. We just now have to decide what to call him.
For now, I'm calling him Quattro.

6 comments:
So I HAVE to say it......"I told you so". We are thrilled for you guys!
You look beautiful and we are so excited about little "Liam" ~~ So happy for you and Will.....
Richard & Marsha Long
I'm calling him "Little Willie". :)
Judy
You look fabulous! I have to admit, I like Liam - I voted. I can't wait to get together - soon I hope. TPj
I'm thrilled! You are precious! Mary:)
you finally felt him move... how GREAT is that?! love y'all.
Post a Comment