Tuesday, May 1, 2012

These Days




Liam is great about wearing his bicycle helmet.  He also likes to have his lawn mower tied onto the back of his bicycle so he can trail it around.  His apron was on because he had been playing in his kitchen and he liked having it on.  Makes for quite a special look, eh?


 He loves to help Daddy in the yard.  He's a hard, hard worker.

Sweet Julia gets her picture taken all the time by a Mama trying to get the perfect shot. This one is pretty sweet, I must say.  Makes her look quiet and peaceful.  Looks can be deceiving.  Very deceiving.



The kids' school had a Storybook Carnival last week.  Julia went as Thing 2 (her friend, Lucy, was Thing 1).  Here she is trying on her wig.  She would have NOTHING to do with it at all, until Liam was interested in wearing it.  Then, she couldn't get it on her head fast enough.


The Storybook Carnival was a lot of fun.  Will went as Willy Wonka.  I stepped up his costume this time, since it looks like he's going to be making regular appearances. I made a snazzy purple vest with a ruffle down the front.  I also made his bowtie out of scrap fabric from Heather's bridesmaids dress!

Here's the family at supper.  Liam dressed as Batman (in his Batman PJs). 


2 comments:

iMollie said...

These may be my favorite pictures by far!
I love that you made part of Willy Wonka's costume! I meant to tell you that I wore the bridesmaids dress from your wedding for Easter this year (cut it off at the knees)! The gift that keeps on giving!!!

Ang said...

That is awesome! I can't believe you still have it!