Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More updates coming


Here's a quick update followed by a couple of cute stories of our little man...

New job at Mountain Brook High School is going just great! I miss my UAB friends, but I'm making some great new friends and enjoying my days.

Liam is growing like crazy and growing up every day. It's just so cute and I get so excited picking him up every afternoon. He's so much fun right now.

Baby bump is definitely growing and I'm in that awkward phase where none of my regular clothes fit and neither to maternity clothes. But, soon enough it'll be very obvious I have a baby bump because it's steadily growing! I'm tired, but otherwise doing just great. Not sure if being tired is due to pregnancy, the transition of a new job or Liam - most likely a combination!

Anyway, that's just the quick update, I'll give more details in the upcoming days while I'm getting caught up from the whirlwind of the last 6 weeks!

No comments: