It's so hard to believe that Will and I have been married 10 years! Our anniversary was on Thursday the 15th, which worked out just great. Will was off and so was I, so we spent a great day hanging out together.
We started the day with an awesome breakfast at Bogues and then headed to Naked Art to browse a little while before going to Liam's school for orientation for his new class he starts in August.
After lunch, we went to this new museum, the Birmingham History Center, in downtown Birmingham, that just opened in April and enjoyed learning about Birmingham and seeing some of the pictures and artifacts. We were feeling a nap after that, so we went home and had a nice little nap before Papa and JJ brought Liam home from school.
After visiting with them for awhile, we got dressed and left for an awesome dinner at Highlands. YUM. Will wouldn't let me get a picture of the two of us, but I did take pictures of our desserts! We browsed at Books A Million after supper and then headed home after a wonderful day.
After 10 years I am even more in love than I was when I married Will, if that's possible. He is an incredible husband and I just can't imagine myself with anyone else. He is my soul mate, no doubt, and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring!

No comments:
Post a Comment