Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where to even start?

I haven't blogged since before Thanksgiving and so much has happened...Thanksgiving, 1st Birthday, Holiday parties, Christmas, visits from cousins in Denver and Uncle Mike from Florida. SO SO MUCH.


I began to organize pictures this morning from our new camera, in preparation for catching up on blogging. In the process I deleted all 243 pictures from all these events from the memory card. After a brief panic attack, I whizzed over to Wolf Camera to see if they could recover any of the pics from the card. In the meantime, I realized that life will go on without these pics and that other people took pictures at all these events, so all will be okay. Miraculously, though Wolf recovered ALL of the pictures.


This will be a LONG post, so I'm going to do each event separately. Enjoy!

I'm going to just post and publish as I finish events, so they won't really be in any particular order.

1 comment:

The Rathmell Family said...

Whew! I'm so glad Wolf was able to recover your pictures!

JM is missing his buddy this week and looking forward to catching up with him at school on Monday! :)