Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Halloween 2009! RRRRRoarrrrr!

Mr. King of the Jungle...this is a pic from the Parade in the greeting space at church that morning...



While they were busy with the parade Friday morning, they also had a Halloween party after their nap that afternoon and I was able to make it for the fun.
He's quite the little man sitting at the table waiting for his plate to be served. Doesn't he look patient? Not usually...



So, we've been mean parents and have not given Liam any sweets (cupcakes) yet. We were planning to wait until he turns 1 at his birthday party. But, I turned my head at this party and when I looked back, Liam's face was covered with orange icing he had stolen from his buddy Alex's stash. Well, at least I was there to witness it and capture it on film. Can you see he enjoyed it?

No comments: