Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Art Aficionado, voice skills and bath time



Liam's Cousin Lawson, Auntie Bessie and Uncle Nic painted this beautiful picture to hang at the hospital to announce his arrival when he was born. It now hangs in his room. Liam has fallen in love with this picture. In fact, we have to take it down from the wall because he watches it so intently when we're trying to put him down for bed. Every morning, he checks the wall to make sure it's there. You can see here, he reaches for it to touch it and smiles at it when he sees it. I think it's the vibrant colors and unique design that fascinates him.


Liam loves to use his high pitch shrill voice. This is a short video of him demonstrating his skills to Walker Dog, who, I'm sure you can imagine, was unimpressed. I had the camera because I was capturing his impressive drooling. I don't know how well you can see that the front of his shirt and overalls are soaked with drool. It was all over his neck, chest, and chin and just dripping of his face (he had another tooth come in this week).



Our little one loves his rubber duckie from Uncle Mike. He does so great during bath time.

1 comment:

bp said...

Who knew one would want to watch shrieking so much? That just cracks me UP! And my fave is the bath one of him looking at the camera. I may need one of those. gosh I miss that bugger!