Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The future Dr. Stowe, Downward Dog and other random cuteness

Thanks to Claudia Bradley for this awesome little outfit. We thought he'd be able to wear it for Halloween since it's a 6 - 12 month. As you can see, there's no way he'll fit into it in October. He got lots of compliments on it when he wore it to school last week. Thanks, Claudia!!! (Claudia is Madeline's grandmother, by the way).

Liam has become quite the master of rolling over from back to front, but is still working on the front to back roll. His technique is impressive, as he employees some traditional Yoga, such as this Downward Dog pose. He then relies on his tushy to tump him over on his side so he can then roll on his back. I've yet to catch it on tape, though I sure have tried.



Our sweet little old man:
One of Liam's favorite new sounds:

1 comment:

bp said...

OOOOOOOOO my goodness, I don't even know what to say about all of this! sooooo CUTE. And I love the sound- Popaw would be so proud. and I love that you got the praying hands in there for a second, too! HE IS SO CUTE!