Liam has discovered just how good looking he is. He loves to look at himself and smile and talk to that perfect image he sees in the mirror.
He's quite the little flirt. He'll smile and coo and then shove his knuckle in his mouth like he's just the cutest most adorable thing ever.
Which, of course, he is. While it's too soon to tell, I believe I may be creating a narcissist.

3 comments:
Norma-May adores little Liam - babies used to have blogs and now they have blocks!!!!!
I just dropped in at the school and our boys were having a real conversation :) When I took John Marshall away, Liam fussed, so I had to put them back together so Liam could finish his sentence.
Angela, So glad I doscovered your blog! Bruce and I enjoyed the pictures of Liam. Can't wait to see him in person! Your entries are so sweet. You are so wise to enjoy the moments and to be "present" because the time does get away so quickly! Love, Joyce and Bruce
Post a Comment