Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!!


This is our little precious miracle!


He's the most perfect thing I've ever known. He is a very hearty eater and makes lots of noises all the time - he grunts and moans and plays with his vocal chords. He doesn't cry except when he's hungry - and then, it's like he's famished and hasn't eaten EVER.


We're sleep deprived, but making it just fine. We know it's temporary and will pass. Time is going by so fast, though.


The Christmas tree is still up, floors need vaccuuming, toilets need cleaning...


...and now I hear him crying - time to go feed!


6 comments:

Mel said...

He is gorgeous. Congratulations!

The Solomons said...

I'm busting! He is SO precious. I love the new pics and I'm impressed that you updated the blog. Hang it there. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am also very impressed that you can even find time to blog! You ROCK Mommy! I love these pictures! We are ready for a visit!

ggsmeme said...

So happy to see you have time to blog. Liam is so beautiful and perfect. Enjoy each minute you have with this precious little boy. We love you all. Marsha & Richard

bp said...

HE IS SO PERFECT. I'M COMING MY SWEET ANGEL BABY!!!! AUNT BB IS COMING AS SOON AS SHE CAN!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

The Rathmell Family said...

What a precious angel! John Marshall looks forward to meeting his new buddy!