The reaction was not surprising. Of course, when we announced our move to MB, many people then jumped to the conclusion that we must be getting ready to start a family and have children because why else would you move to Mountain Brook except for the excellent school system.
Well, I must say that a few students in the class of 2008 fell through the cracks and I'm not so sure about the Mountain Brook education. This graffiti is on the water tower just down from our house and appeared the morning after graduation last week:
This is not a joke. You can see the other graffiti on the water tower with it.
I'm beginning to rethink this move to Mountain Brook with the child on the way. "Seriors"ly.

1 comment:
Angela,
I found your comment interesting about my being excited that you bought in Mt. Brook because of the school system. While I do think it has a very good system, I was personally hoping you'd buy in Vestavia! I probably could find your house without consulting directions if it were in Vestavia! I think Will was the one who wanted that address because it was close to the clinic and to UAB for you. Anyway, I hope y'all are happy with your choice. And I thought the picture of the water tower was hilarious! I'm going to share it with my friend Sylvia and tell her she's got work to do yet.
Jan
Post a Comment