I've never blogged. But I like blogs and I frequent them. So, I thought I'd try my own.
I'm not really funny (as in ha-ha) and I don't have that dry sense of humor that makes many blogs entertaining.
I tend to think a lot and delve deep into the meaning of my life or those things I observe or experience...trying to bring some sense or resolution to life's journey. Some may say I think too much. I spend a lot of effort trying to remember to lighten up and not take life so seriously. Sometimes it's really difficult to get out of my head. Fortunately, I have some wonderful people and reminders in my life that help me do this.
So, these things don't necessarily make for interesting blogs. But, I feel pressured (and curious) to join the current world of technology and let some of you who I love keep up with the things going on in life - and in my head - these days.
We'll see how it goes...Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment